Kal Engineering is a locally owned and operated engineering consultancy, who places a high emphasis on down to earth service whilst providing professional expertise.
Our core expertise lies in the fields of structural and civil engineering extending over numerous sectors including, residential, commercial and industrial.
Even as an aspiring consulting engineering company, we have long founded relationships with local government and statutory authorities.
The principal engineer Mr Simon de Been has lived in the Goldfields for 19 years, with 16 of those years as a consulting engineer. Prior to this and an integral part of his development was his role as construction manager for a Civil Construction Company specialising in greenfield concrete installations for mineral processing plants, ultimately providing a practical and ‘ground up’ understanding of construction.
Kal Engineering Consultants are also firm believers in buying local and keen sponsors of local community groups.
AFFILIATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
Our Engineers have a combination of the following as a affiliations and competencies, ensuring your confidence as a client:
- Chartered Professional Engineers:
- Institute of Engineers Structural College
- Institute of Engineers Civil College
- Members of the Institute of Engineers
- Registered on the National Professional Engineers Register
- White Card Construction Inductions
- Nationally Accredited Working at Heights competency
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space competency
- Mines Health Surveillance Card
- Police Clearance
- Current Medical and Drug & Alcohol Tested
- Current Drivers License
- Member Kalgoorlie Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Masters Builders Association